Wednesday, August 4, 2010

After emergency



We had to go to emergency tonight b/c my mosquitoe bites were getting really bad. My Mom phoned the Dr's office and they suggested that we go to emergency. I had to wait 4 hours before we could see the Dr. The Dr. did say it was better to safe than sorry. They were looking at my blisters and they said 1 of them looked infected. They prescribed some antibiotics for me. I have to take the medicine for one whole week. Hopefully, it won't taste too bad. I'm just afraid that the flavour tastes really bad. I'm really getting sick of taking benadryl all the time. I really don't like the flavour of the new bottle. The bubble gum flavour was much better. I was so hungry after we finished at the hospital. My Mom & Dad let me pick the restaurant. Does it look familiar to you? White Spot of course.

No comments: