Friday, March 28, 2008

I love Spring Break!



I had two whole weeks off from school and Mommy & Daddy took the last week off. We did all sorts of things. We went bowling, watched a movie, went to Science World and we went down to the United States. I love it when we go down there b/c Daddy lets me bring the DVD player. I had lots of fun watching the movies while we drove down there. I can't wait to go again. This is my friend Ashley. She's visiting from Hong Kong. Do you like her sunglasses? She does.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.